Friday, May 15, 2015

Girls Weekend in Chicago


I was lucky enough to escape to Chicago for a long weekend to hang out with 2 of my favorite girls: Katherine & baby Ann.  After a few really crazy, long weeks at the office, the weekend away (and an extra day off) was just what the doctor ordered!
working in some solid baby-snuggle time
Kicked off the weekend with a lovely ladies brunch and then spent the afternoon strolling and shopping through Katherine's West Loop hood.


mommy & baby

she was much easier to dress up & pose once she fell asleep 
I could hardly get enough of this cute little nugget

Friday night we cooked dinner at home and then went out with Julie & Cindy to see Pitch Perfect 2.  I think we were at home and in bed by 11, it was amazing.  We started off our Saturday with massages and then a stroll home & my favorite italian subs for lunch.   I headed over to Lone Wolf for a happy hour drink (and a much needed) catch up with Matt:


Then Katherine joined me and we went for cocktails at apps at The Office followed by dinner at Avec.  It was a warm night filled with great food & drinks and even better company.  Thanks for being on daddy duty all weekend Paul!!

girlz night out @ Avec
My visits with the Suberlaks are always the best, I just wish we could all live in the same town!  Hope to get back for a visit - or host them out in NYC soon!!!  

Love these ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment