Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Brooklyn Love Nest


After almost 11 years as a Manhattanite (and 8 in the amazing West Village), I took the plunge and moved to the wilds of Brooklyn.  All it took was an oversized, no broker fee 1bedroom with 4 closets and of course, getting to live with the love of my life, Peter Janowski.

5 MacDougal Alley, Apt #2E
It is very hard to say goodbye to the dreamiest studio apartment in the world 5 MacDougal Alley  It stole my heart from the moment I first saw it and it brought me so much joy every time I walked through the door.  I'm so grateful to have spent 2.5 years it it as my home and that so many friends and family were also able to enjoy it's special charms.  I'll miss it dearly, but the next adventures await!  Moving Day photo album.

Toasting our new digs on Moving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment