Saturday, January 24, 2015

Showering Katherine & Her Little Sailor 1-24-15

It was beyond an honor to be able to help co-host a shower one of my dearest friends (and mom-to-be VERY SOON) Katherine Suberlak in Chicago.  Not only is she one of the most adorable looking pregnant gals ever (I swear, I'm sure I'll look more like pregnant Jessica Simpson - while she looks like pregnant Gisele!) - but it was so much fun to see so many old college friends who came to town to celebrate too!  

The shower was adorably nautical themed (planned and executed perfectly by the amazingly talented Jane Lardo!) - and fun times were had all around.  (My main contribution was a Celebrity Baby Shower game - perfectly suited for regular US Weekly and Suri's Burn Book readers like myself).  I must say, after my 4th shower and I think I'm becoming something of a pro... :)


These two are the best, that is one lucky kid!


Nautical-themed detailed - all dreamed up by the incredibly talented Jane!
 

UofM Girls Shower Katherine!


So much fun to co-host with these ladies!
one more, just cause I love em so much!

After the shower, we headed out for a night on the town.  It was just like old times.  Miss these lovely ladies & all of the shenanigans we always seem to get up to!!!

From top left: Missy, Rachael, Marisa, Jane, Jules & Katherine


No comments:

Post a Comment