Over the last few years I have taken more stock and regularly reflected on all of the many things in my life I am so very grateful for. Thanksgiving is, of course, a great time to be mindful and thoughtful about such things. Particularly so for my family this year. Despite the fact that we were all brought together under the terrifying circumstances of my mom's health scare and ICU stay, it was really wonderful to all be together.
In addition to a wonderful family, I feel truly blessed to have such fantastic friends who happen to have fantastic husbands too! Peter and I had the pleasure of double dates with 2 of my favorite couples this month.
Feeling like a lucky duck, with so much to be thankful for :) xo
![]() |
| Monica, Rachael, Peter, Phil, Tim & Michelle watching the UM vs. OSU game |
![]() |
| Dinner with Beth & Jeff @ Root & Bone |
![]() |
| Brunch with Al & Andrew @ Franny's |



No comments:
Post a Comment