My football teams have left me with nothing to cheer about this season, so I've been keeping myself busy with other fun (more cheer worthy) stuff:
We had some serious baby celebrations this past weekend:
And to top off a few great weeks, I got these gorgeous flowers 'just because' from my boo:
![]() |
| Zombie pancakes on Halloween weekend |
![]() |
| I'll beat him one day #sundayfunday |
![]() |
| promotion celebration @ Carbone 11/1 |
![]() |
| I VOTED! #yourvoicematters |
![]() |
| Stevie Wonder's "Songs In the Key of Life" @ MSG 11/6 |
We had some serious baby celebrations this past weekend:
![]() |
| Uncle Pete meets baby Zane Shetty (born 10/22/14) I meant, how cute is this photo?! |
![]() |
| Showering this hot mama and soon-to-be Baby Bartels @ The Drunken Horse 11/8/14 |
![]() |
| Double date night w/Ken & Kara @ Comedy Cellar (11/8/14) |
![]() |
| Dim Sum feast with Nina in Chinatown (11/9/14) |
![]() |
| #yum |
And to top off a few great weeks, I got these gorgeous flowers 'just because' from my boo:











Really enjoyed all of these pics! Nothing cuter than a good man holding a baby (that he's in a suit is the icing on the cake. Remind you of anyone?). Love those zombie pancakes!! I want some next time I visit - Halloween or not.
ReplyDelete