Saturday, August 3, 2013

On the road again...

I'm heading back out on the road again.  Back to Asia.  And I am so excited.

Some of you might remember that I started this blog 2.5 years ago to document my adventures in India.  I had thought about India, dreamed about India, watched movies about India, read books about India, and was just pretty much was obsessed with going to India.  And then I went -- with the slight fear that it could never live up to my outrageous expectations.  It turns out it was even more amazing than I imaged, the trip just absolutely blew me away.  (Check out these older posts for details about my adventures in India).

I figure now is as good a time as any to get back to my travel blogging (thanks for the kick in the pants to get this back up and running, Katherine!).  I wish I had been better about documenting my trips since India, but at least I have been good about taking photos.

Here are some highlights if you want to know what I've been up to the last 2 years:  jazz + football + food in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl with Gillian, lots of R&R in Sedona, AZ for my 30th with Katherine, more wine & charcuterie than imaginable in Italy with Erin, even MORE wine in Napa + Sonoma with Allison, outdoor adventures (and the Northern Lights!) in Iceland with Gillian, college throwback road trip to Ann Arbor with Matt, sun + sand + seafood in Key West with Katherine, partying it up in Paris, chilling out in Baja, and then, most recently driving up the Pacific Coast with the coolest mom on the planet.  The travel gods have really been good to me, and I am so grateful that I've gotten to explore so many amazing places with the people I love most.

So here's the scoop on my next trip: 2.5 weeks on tour to 5 of Google's Asia offices (I'll be conducting trainings and providing product updates as the region preps for launch of some new and exciting agency programs & tools) and then a week of vacation added onto the end.  The best part is, I've never been to any of these cities before, so the entire trip is completely uncharted territory for me!  I'll do my best to keep you all updated on my adventures along the way!

Here's my itinerary:

 (A): Hong Kong, (B): Shanghai, (C): Singapore,
(
D): Sydney, (E): Tokyo, (F): Kyoto

No comments:

Post a Comment